SAP How to Create a Scheduling Agreement: A Comprehensive Guide for Beginners
Scheduling agreements are a critical component of supply chain management in many companies. As a SAP user, you should know how to create a scheduling agreement in SAP for successful procurement and delivery of goods to your customers. In this guide, we will explain the step-by-step process of how to create a scheduling agreement in SAP.
Step 1: Accessing the Scheduling Agreement Menu
To create a scheduling agreement in SAP, go to the SAP Easy Access Screen and navigate to the following menus:
Logistics → Materials Management → Purchasing → Outline Agreement → Scheduling Agreement → Create
Step 2: Enter the Scheduling Agreement Data
In the next screen, enter the Scheduling Agreement data like Vendor, Plant, Material, and Order Quantity. Make sure to enter the correct data because it is impossible to make changes later.
Step 3: Define the Delivery Schedule
The next step is to define the delivery schedule. To do that, you need to follow the instructions:
1. Click on the Delivery Schedule button in the Scheduling Agreement screen.
2. Enter the Delivery Schedule details like start and end date, frequency, and delivery quantity.
3. Click on the Save button to save the delivery schedule.
Step 4: Define the Pricing Conditions
After defining the delivery schedule, you need to define the pricing conditions. To do that, you need to follow the instructions:
1. Click on the Conditions button in the Scheduling Agreement screen.
2. Enter the Pricing Condition details like Condition Type, Rate, and Currency.
3. Click on the Save button to save the pricing conditions.
Step 5: Complete and Save the Scheduling Agreement
The final step is to complete the scheduling agreement by adding any additional information and saving it. To save the scheduling agreement, follow these instructions:
1. Click on the Save button in the Scheduling Agreement screen.
2. SAP will generate a unique scheduling agreement number.
3. Note down the scheduling agreement number for future reference.
Creating a scheduling agreement in SAP is a simple process when you know the right steps to follow. With the step-by-step guide provided in this article, you should be able to create a scheduling agreement in SAP without any issues. It is important to ensure that you enter the correct data to avoid any issues during the procurement and delivery process. With a little practice, you will be able to create scheduling agreements in SAP like a pro.